Operations that can be performed on messages:
- Enables user to see the complete message details.
- Click on eye icon (image) right next to the message.
- A message window opens, which shows message details and Reply option.
Enables user to Reply to a message.
- Click on the corresponding message and click on “Add A Reply” button.
- Type your reply in the editor and click on ‘Save & Send’ button.
The replied message would be displayed below the original message.
Note: To see our reply to a particular message, click on Reply icon.
This option allows the user to Edit existing message.
To edit a reply, click Edit option i.e. eye icon.
Click on Edit, right next to your reply.
Type your reply in the editor and click on Update.
Note: Privacy list- Users can only perform ‘Reply’ and ‘View’ operations in a message
Only sender/Uploader of the message reserves the right to edit the message and not the Privacy list users.
Edit– Permission (only for the sender) for message edit is only for the one who has written that message.
Message Summary- Enables user to get an overview of all the messages along with their category (if they exist).